Emerging Leader Lectureships
The purpose of the Emerging Leader Lectureships is to recognise young scientists and clinical scientists within the region and encourage them as the ‘rising stars’ of the future.
- Nominees must be forty-five (45) years of age or younger
- A total of two (2) lectureships per meeting
- Maximum of one (1) nominee per country
- Nominees must submit a review article for publication in the journal
- Recommendations must be submitted to the JGH Foundation by 31 July each year
- The Trustees of the JGH Foundation will make the final decision on the selection of the two (2) lecturers
- Return economy class airfare between home city and the venue for APDW.
- Accommodation in a single room at one of the conference hotels to cover the night before speaking engagement commences until and including the night after participation (maximum 4 nights).
- Honorarium of US$1,000 for submission of manuscript at the time of the meeting for publication in JGH.
Each lecturer is required to submit a manuscript at the time of the meeting for publication in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (JGH) that will cover the content of his or her lectureship. The manuscript should be structured as a review article between 2,500-3,000 words. For information on JGHF style guidelines, please visit www.blackwell-science.com/jgh