APDW/JGHF Travel Grants
The APDW/JGHF Travel Grants are to provide the opportunity for clinicians and scientists in the early stages of their career (up to five (5) years following the completion of training in gastroenterology/hepatology) to broaden their education and experience the field of gastroenterology and hepatology.
- A total of twenty (20) grants of US$1,500 each will be available
- Grants are fully sponsored by the JGH Foundation and are administered by the organisers of APDW
- The grant can only be used to fund attendance at Asian Pacific Digestive Week (APDW) in the relevant year and is not transferable
- The grant funds are not to replace any existing funds, which have been allocated from another source.
- Priority will be given to:
- Applicants who have submitted an abstract for APDW
- Applicants from countries with limited opportunities to attend education and training activities.
The amount up to US$30,000 will be reimbursed to the meeting organisers on presentation of an invoice and the list of successful applicants.